1/08/2010

Celebrating Change with Blog Candy

{updated: January 13, 2010 - new contest close date is
January 31, 2010}


Quite some time ago, I installed a Haloscan commenting system on my blog.  Well, today, I removed it.  I just wasn't happy with how the system worked, and it was tricky to manage.  So I've reverted back to the original Blogger style comments for now.

There is only one problem with this --> and it's a biggie!  All of my Haloscan comments have DISAPPEARED! That's right, they're gone, and I have no way (as far as I know) to get them back  :(

So in order to stay positive, and to hopefully get some comments happening, I'm offering up some BLOG CANDY!  To win, it's simple, just leave a comment on either this post, or one of my past posts, and you'll be entered in a random draw to win!

So what's up for grabs?  It's the recently retired CTMH Pure Love stamp set (C1270) that I used to create this card.  For some reason I have an extra - so the blog candy winner will receive a brand new set!

Are you ready to win?  Comment away......and multiple comments increase your chances of winning - so surf through my blog and leave as many comments as you like!

The winner will be determined on January 31, 2010 and ALL comments made between now and then will be entered in the draw.  Thanks for stopping by!